Context: Italian company located in Friuli Venezia Giulia, operating in the sector of heavy metal carpentry and logistics. Revenue of 8 million Euros, 30% of which in the foreign market.
- Rapidly growing company whose sole owner holds many key roles in the organogram.
- Contained marginality.
- Lack of a three-year plan and of a monthly control of the company’s performance.
- Marginal use of an information system mainly tied to the administrative sector.
- Lack of a computerized production program.
- Need to define key roles of the organogram and to program the personnel turnover in the company.
- Financial positions to be increased or renegotiated.
- Necessity of new credit limit without guarantees and/or without increased bank guarantees.
- Presence in the company of a Temporary manager to help the entrepreneur to identify priority activities on which to intervene.
- Study and draft of a three-year Business Plan and of the company’s Budget divided into sales budget, purchase of raw materials budget, personnel costs budget and investment budget.
- Study of causes of low marginality with analysis of costs/pricelists.
- Proposal of improved use of the current information managerial program with:
- Systematic uploading of all purchases and sales.
- Update of bills of material of the various articles.
- Survey of the monthly stock.
- Uploading of man-hours, machine-hours, lists of requirement of raw materials.
- Use of a young resource dedicated to the activation/management of procedures.
- Proposal of hiring new key roles supporting/substituting the current personnel close to retirement.
- Proposal of establishing relationships with new credit institutions without guarantees and/or without increased bank guarantees.
In progress with a reduced commitment after the first two years of positive results.
- Identification of priorities on which to act.
- Optimization of the existing organization.
- Definition of a “three-year business plan” and Budget.
- Reduction of costs and revision of the pricelists.
- Complete use of a managerial system by hiring a young resource dedicated to the activation/management of procedures.
- Inclusion in the company of two key roles in the sales and technical departments.
- Obtainment of new lines of credit and unsecured loans without the entrepreneur’s guarantees.
- Revenue of 11 million Euros (+ 3 million) with growing marginality.