Context: Italian company located in Friuli Venezia Giulia, operating in the sector of precision mechanics. Revenue of 2 million Euros of which less than 10% in the foreign market.
- Generational passage underway.
- Lack of a management control system.
- Lack of use of web marketing instruments.
- Partners personal guarantees granted to a banking institution for 800,000 €.
- Never benefited of a non-refundable grant from the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region.
- Presence in the company of a Temporary Manager acting as a link between the company’s founder and the new generation resource whose competences are mainly technical.
- Study and draft of the company’s Budget.
- Assistance to the Client for the definition, development and management of specific projects for the company’s improvement, more specifically in order to:
- Identify short, medium and long term objectives.
- Identify a personalised growth itinerary for the new resource.
- Train the new resource on the main principles of correct business direction and management.
- Outline the entrepreneur’s behaviour towards both the new resource and the rest of the personnel in order to facilitate the positive outcome of the project.
- Study and set a management system that periodically supplies the necessary information for the company’s profitability and financial equilibrium.
- Create the company’s new website and an online marketing campaign to increase the company’s visibility on the Internet.
- Renegotiate the conditions and eliminate the guarantee granted by the partners.
- Obtain a non-refundable grant of more than 50,000 €.
Still in progress.
In light of the intervention success, the future developments of the collaboration between DODO+ and the client concern the managerial formation of the new resource and the support for the company’s growth for one more year.