Context: Italian company located in Friuli Venezia Giulia, operating in the mineral water sector. Revenue of 7 million Euros of which less that 10% in the foreign market.
- A large number of partners without a reference partner acting as General Manager.
- Necessity to coordinate and direct the managers of the company’s functions: factory, health and safety in the workplace, purchasing, logistics, Italian sales, foreign sales, Information technology, administration and finance, laboratory and quality.
- Lack of management control..
- Lack of clear governance.
- Lack of clearly defined roles of owners and of personnel as well.
- Frequent production errors, poor efficiency and poor control of the production department.
- Necessity of a new course of action for collecting financial resources amounting to more than 2 million €.
- Presence in the company of a Temporary Manager acting as General Manager.
- Study and draft of the company’s budget, divided into sales, purchase of raw materials, personnel costs, ADV and promotional activities, investment budgets.
- Support in order to outline, develop and manage specific projects for the company’s improvement, such as:
For the production area
- Quality improvement by reducing non-conformities.
- Greater involvement of the Quality Manager.
- Training activities for all personnel.
- Training activities for operators.
- Assessment and improvement of procedures and performances.
- Digitization of procedures and reduction of paper consumption and paper archives to a minimum.
- Implementation of integration procedures of the Supply Chain.
- Reassessment of the website and its updating on all mobile devices. Web marketing actions and social networking to increase the company’s presence on the market.
- Marginal analysis of individual customers
- Assessment of the achievement of the target result.
- Constant assessment of commercial initiatives.
- Implementation of sales orders upload (agents-customers) directly on the website.
- Implementation of control procedures of customers’ marginality..
- Organization and coordination of human resources to be used for the management of programmed Events.
- Organization and coordination of both internal and external collaborators.
- Coordination of both internal and external managers.
- Definition of the most suitable objectives that will define the bonuses for managers and production personnel.
- Definition of new roles and organogram.
- Definition of budget of a three-year plan.
- Optimization of production cycles and of purchases
- Implementation of the operative procedures in the sales and managerial areas.
- Revenue growth up to 9 million Euros, with 20% presence in foreign markets.
- Inclusion of a new production line.
- Collection of bank loans for 1.5 million €.
- Obtainment a non-refundable grant of 400,000 €.